How to Find Your Greatest Joy


Written by Raymond Salas


Are you looking to find your greatest joy?


Do you even know what your greatest joy is?


Do you really believe it is even possible?


Even if you’re happy (or not) right now, is there a simple way to feel even better?


Let’s explore the answers to these questions and help find your greatest joy.



What Is Your Greatest Joy?


For me, the phrase “greatest joy” means exactly that: whatever brings the greatest amount of joy, whatever feels good, whatever makes me the happiest. In other words, my greatest joy is everything that makes my heart really sing.



How to Find Your Greatest Joy


I have discovered that the method for finding my greatest joy is really the same as finding the key to happiness: It is something I must choose every day.


Therefore, I like to begin my day by aligning with my Higher Self and saying something like:
“Higher Self, where is my greatest joy? What could I do today that would bring me the greatest amount of joy? Whatever it is, I choose to find it! I ask You to bring to me today ALL that would bring me the greatest amount of joy. Thank you.”

I then let go and allow my day to unfold for my greatest joy, doing whatever I am inspired and energized to do, whatever feels good to me moment by moment.

“The best question for you to put forth to the Universe with an expectation of receiving an answer is: Where is my greatest joy? That is the most powerful question. What makes me happy? What could I do today that would bring me the greatest amount of joy? What places in this city would be of most uplifting nature to me? What programs that are listed in the guide for television would be for my best interest? What books in the great bookstore should I gravitate towards? What is of the most uplifting nature to me? I want to find it! And you will find floodgates opening and all kinds of new experiences pouring in.”   
– Abraham-Hicks


The Key to Finding Your Greatest Joy


What is the key to finding your greatest joy?


For me, the key is to only focus on one day at time, releasing the past and future, and consciously choosing to find my greatest joy each and every day, each and every moment. 


After making this decision, the all-powerful Law of Attraction will take care of the rest of the details.

“It's not your work to make anything happen. It's your work to dream it and let it happen. Law of Attraction will make it happen. In your joy, you create something, and then you maintain your vibrational harmony with it. And, the Universe must find a way to bring it about. That's the promise of Law of Attraction.”  
– Abraham-Hicks


Quotes on Finding Your Greatest Joy


Here is what others have said about finding their greatest joy:

“It is essential to our well-being, and to our lives, that we play and enjoy life. Every single day do something that makes your heart sing.” 
– Marcia Wieder


“Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.”
 
– Marianne Williamson


“There is no greater joy than that feeling oneself a creator. The triumph of life is expressed by creation.”
 
– Henri Bergson


“The mere sense of living is joy enough.”
 
– Emily Dickinson


“It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis.”
 
– Margaret Bonnano


“Joy is not in things, it is in us.”
 
– Richard Wagner


“Joy is but the sign that creative emotion is fulfilling its purpose.”
 
– Charles Du Bos


“I can’t enjoy the present by documenting the past and planning for the future.”
 
– Diane Lawrence


“Time spent laughing is time spent with the gods.”
 
– Japanese proverb