How to Really Simplify Your Life


Written by Raymond Salas

Are you ready to really simplify your life?


I mean…REALLY simplify it?


If so, here are some of the best tools and most powerful ways that I have discovered:



How to Really Simplify Your Life

  1. Accept 100% responsibility for your world.
You create your reality. Not a new concept…I know. However, what this implies is that you are also 100% responsible for your world, love it or not. If it is in your awareness or experience, the most empowering thing to do is assume that it is your creation.

Therefore, the first step to really simplifying your life is to accept 100% responsibility for your world and reality. No, this is not a “blame thing.” For most of us, we are creating the majority of our life on a subconscious or unconscious level.

“Consciousness creates everything you experience, down to the smallest detail. You and your Expanded Self (i.e., your Higher Self) are Consciousness, so you are creating everything you experience, down to the smallest detail. The Human Game is a game being played entirely in Consciousness, and every detail is custom-designed by your Expanded Self to support you in playing The Human Game the precise way you want to play it.” – Robert Scheinfeld

  1. Acknowledge all that you are creating in your life.
Whenever something has manifested in my world, desired or not, I have found it powerful next to acknowledge what I have created (consciously or not) by saying something like: “Wow! Look what I have created here!”

Why?


From the quantum physics perspective, all manifestations are the results of Consciousness (you and your Higher Self) focusing a specific intent which creates a pattern in what scientists call the “Zero Point Field” or “The Field” of infinite possibilities. When these patterns amass sufficient energy, they “collapse the wave form” to create the physical manifestations of your world.

Therefore, even if something manifests into your physical reality that you don’t like, it still is an amazing accomplishment because of all the energy it took just to show up in your awareness.

So, love the manifestation or not, I try to remember to say “Wow! Look what I have created here!” whenever anything shows up in my world.


  1. Be grateful for the present moment.
After saying my “Wow!” statement, if whatever is happening in the present moment feels good to me, I try to remember to be grateful and say something like: “I love this! Thank You God!” (Or “I love this!” and “thank you” to Source, Higher Self, Universe, etc.).

I have also found it very helpful to use the power of a gratitude journal to write down these “I love this!” moments every day. You can even start a gratitude journal by simply using a spiral notebook, writing “I am grateful for:” on the cover, and filling the pages with your gratitude entries.

I highly recommend this daily practice because it will help you develop a mindset where you begin to look for things to be grateful for every day and automatically ask “What am I grateful for right now?”

“Once you become oriented toward looking for things to appreciate, you will find that your day will be filled with such things. Your thoughts and feelings of appreciation will flow from you naturally. The Law of Attraction assists with the powerful momentum of these positive thoughts and feelings until, with very little time and effort, you will find your heart singing in your joyous alignment with who you really are.” – Abraham-Hicks


  1. Forgive and release the present moment (whenever necessary).
On the other hand, if whatever is happening in the present moment does not feel good (after saying my “Wow!” statement), I try to remember to forgive and release it by saying several times something like:

(To my Higher Self, the Divinity within me)

“I am sorry for whatever is going on inside of me that manifests as the problem that I perceive here. Please forgive me. Thank you God for healing me. I love you.”


Or


(To my Higher Self, the Divinity within me)

“I am sorry for whatever is going on here. Please forgive me. Thank you God. I love you.”


Or simply...


(To my Higher Self, the Divinity within me)

“I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.”


By repeating one of these statements or something similar, I am activating the power of forgiveness to clean and clear all of the energy that actually created the problem and whatever is not bringing me joy in the present moment.

As Dr. Haleakala Hew Len, master of Ho’oponopono, the ancient art of Hawaiian problem solving, noted:

“You don’t have to know what the problem or error is. All you have to do is notice any problem you are experiencing physically, mentally, emotionally, whatever. Once you notice, your responsibility is to immediately begin to say (to your Higher Self, the Divinity within you), ‘I am sorry. Please forgive me for whatever is going on inside of me that manifests as (this) problem.’ You don’t say ‘Please forgive me’ to the Divine because the Divine needs to hear it; you say it because you need to hear it.”



The Magic Formula for Really Simplifying Your Life


So, let’s review the “magic” formula for really simplifying your life:
  • Accept and acknowledge 100% responsibility for all of your life and world.
  • Be fully present in the moment and either be grateful for it or forgive and release it.
Therefore, every moment, you have only these two choices. Each moment is either a blessing to be grateful for or an opportunity to forgive and release.

What could be simpler than that?



The Key to Really Simplifying Your Life

In addition, to supplement your use of this “magic” formula, or if you ever forgot it and needed only one key for really simplifying your life, it would be this:

As much as possible, throughout your day, mentally say (to your Higher Self, the Divinity within):

“I love you.”

As I noted in the article “How to Solve All of Your Problems”:

“The simplest way to begin using Ho’oponopono is by focusing on the thought ‘I love you.’ In Ho’oponopono, this is a powerful tool that can be used on any problem. To apply it, you don’t even need to have the feeling of 'I love you.’ Whenever you focus on this thought, you are inviting in Love to erase the subconscious memory causing the problem. Once removed, whatever is right and perfect for you will follow.”


Dr. Joe Vitale, star of The Secret, agrees:

“I continued to say ‘I love you’ mentally, repeatedly, no matter what was happening, good, bad, or different. I began to feel that my sole job in life is to say ‘I love you’ to anything that came my way, whether I saw it as good or bad. The more I could dissolve the limiting programs I saw or felt, the more I could achieve the state of zero limits and bring peace to the planet through me. The easiest thing to do was simply say ‘I love you’ all the time.”


Ah yes, the power of love. Who knew that love could also be the key to solving all of your problems and really simplifying your life?

So, let me start right now by saying:

“I LOVE YOU!”